Gets the trial extension details including the length of the trial (in days), when it expires, the customer id, and how many times it has been used (for online trials).
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the product key.
The method returns the details of the product key including all custom license fields and tags.
<trialext extension="9KR5-PBGH-23CW-FUQ6-9Q22-BI76-3NXT" length="14" expires="2012-12-25" cust_id="firstname.lastname@example.org" uses="0" max_uses="4"/>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
135: The trial extension doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- You can only delete trial extensions you have access to.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.