Deactivates a specific activation for a product key.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the activation. You can get this activation ID from limelm.pkey.getDetails.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The act_id is missing.
- You must provide the
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot deactivate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
128: The activation doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- You can only deactivate existing activations. Activation IDs change; make sure you have the latest ID by calling limelm.pkey.getDetails.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.