Manually deactivates using a "deactivation request" file. See the offline activation help article for more info.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The XML deactivation request output from TurboActivate.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
105: Product key has been revoked.
- The product key has been revoked. Re-enable the product key to be able to activate it.
106: This product key has been used on the max number of computers.
- Increase the number of allowed activations for the product key.
115: Can't activate this serial.
- Can't activate serials from "Serial Plan" accounts. Upgrade your account to an activation plan.
124: Activation request XML is missing or invalid.
- The 'deact_req_xml' parameter is missing or contains an invalid activation request.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.