New in wyBuild 2.6
We've added many features and fixes to wyBuild 2.6. Below are some of the larger features:
- Add update actions (Stop / Start Windows services).
- You can now use wyUpdate in standalone mode (e.g. without the AutomaticUpdater) to update Windows Services silently.
- You can now use the AutomaticUpdaterBackend class in non-GUI applications (Windows Services, console apps, etc).
- You can now upload your updates to SFTP servers. (a.k.a. SSH FTP)
- Support rolling back updates when execution of a file fails (i.e. non-zero return codes)
- Added the "/skipinfo" commandline switch to skip showing the update information and start updating immediately.
- Can now register and unregister COM dlls.