Changes in wyBuild, wyUpdate & AutomaticUpdater
Below are the changes for wyBuild, wyUpdate, and the AutomaticUpdater. We also have an RSS feed to notify you of the latest changes.
v2.6.18 (August 15, 2012)
- Bolded "Your program's folder" because people seem to not see it and instead hardcode their updates to specific targets.
- Added the ability to upload updates to Amazon S3.
- Added the ability to upload updates to "network shares".
- Fixed a crashing UpdateActions bug in wyBuild. (Editing an action, switching to another version, then pressing apply).
- The %wu-temp% variable can now be used when executing files to access the temporary directory used by wyUpdate to store files used in the "Temporary folder" in wyBuild.
- When first saving a project in wyBuild, if the product name is entered, then that is used for the filename. This saves new users from typing extra junk.
- Added the Croatian language. Thanks Marko.
- Allow "static" update filename when you only have one version.
- When passing in the a "partial" filename for a project to wyBuild relative paths wouldn't be formed. This is now fixed.
- When adding files there's a chance you could add the same filename (and thus muck up the works with 2 separate file data with identical filenames in the same folder). Now wyBuild correctly detects and removes duplicates.
- You can now encrypt updates using a password.
- Added 2 new destination folders: current user's desktop and the current user's start menu.
- wyUpdate will now detect if it has permission to install to "basedirectory-only" type updates.
- Fixed a wyUpdate bug where start menu program's folder wasn't targeted.
- Allow wyUpdate to overwrite "advertised" shortcuts created by MSIs.
- Fixed executing batch files as limited user. (Previously it failed with error code 1).
- Fixed file patching files that are currently in-use (reading-writing).
- Fixed wyUpdate for Windows 8 -- previous version failed on an ACL error.
- Fixed the "Failed to retrieve the user profile folder." error on Windows XP Windows Services.
- Added the ability to close "in use" files (on Vista and above).
- When canceling the update, the screen changes in wyUpdate, then clicking "Yes", wyUpdate now closes (instead of just disabling the cancel button as it did before).
- You can now use the %updatepath% and %urlargs% variables in wyUpdate self-update sites.
- Added the "BeforeInstalling" event to allow postponing installing updates until later.
- Fixed a race condition crash when self-updating wyUpdate.
- Fixed a bug where wyUpdate would cause an error to be shown in your app if you started your app when (1) an update was pending and (2) wyUpdate was self-updating and (3) a race condition was met.
- Fixed the crash on ClosingAborted under certain circumstances on Windows Forms.
- Fixed no app/service being restarted if a self-update was taking place.
v126.96.36.199 (March 7, 2012)
- The wyBuild commandline builder now supports relative paths.
v2.6.17 (March 5, 2012)
- wyBuild now uses relative paths by default. This makes it easier for groups to use wyBuild.
- Speedups for the wyBuild commandline builder.
- Handle a crash when you delete the output folder then click the "Open folder" link in wyBuild.
v188.8.131.52 (March 3, 2012)
- Fixed a problem where sometimes the patch creation process froze on certain files.
v184.108.40.206 (March 1, 2012)
- When updating wyBuild, the correct file icons for *.wyc, *.wyu, and *.wys files are now shown.
- Fixed wyUpdate language files were not being properly loaded (some English strings mixed with translation string).
v220.127.116.11 (February 29, 2012)
- Fixed a crashing bug with the .NET 4.0 version of wyUpdate.
v18.104.22.168 (February 29, 2012)
- The French Canadian translation is now actually included when you update from Help -> Check For Updates.
- Fixed the "checking" animation in wyUpdate.
v2.6.16 (February 29, 2012)
- Loading large projects is now faster.
- The wyBuild commandline builder is smaller, faster, and uses less memory.
- Added the wyUpdate Google Code site as the primary site for wyUpdate self-updates with wyDay.com as the backup.
- wyBuild no longer crashes when there's an error uploading to SFTP sites.
- Many minor fixes to SFTP uploading / browsing.
- When the "Add site" is clicked with nothing in the text box a small tooltip tells you what to do. This helps new users.
- The gray "prompt text" in the textboxes confused a surprising number of users. We've italicized the text and moved it a bit to the right.
- Added an improved French translation to wyUpdate. (Thanks Nathan).
- Added an Arabic translation to wyUpdate. (Thanks Ashraf).
- Added a Persian translation to wyUpdate. (Thanks Ar Sardar)
- Added the French Canadian translation. (Thanks Olivier).
- Fix the "client.wyc. Could not find part of the path [...]" error the first time a user clicks the "Build wyUpdate" button before saving their project.
- You can now use variables in the wyUpdate output folder.
- If wyBuild was started on a monitor that is no longer connected it now moves to a monitor that *is* connected.
- You can use the %versionto% and %versionfrom% variables when you're executing files.
- Adding versions when building wyUpdate using the commandline builder now correctly saves the project.
- Adding versions using the wyBuild commandline builder now works regardless of whether the user is building anything.
- You can now re-specify files to allow file attribute changes (when adding versions by commandline).
- Better error messages for the commandline builder when files aren't on the disk.
- Bad filename characters are now stripped out (instead of just dumbly failing to build the updates).
- wyBuild now correctly strips "trailing periods" from all filenames and folders (as per Windows spec).
- Better error messages on certain types of build failures.
- Made update signing disabled by default -- too many people lose their key and get confused. Now they explicitly have to enable it (and presumably understand it) before they can use it.
- When adding new versions from commandline the invalid file/folder name characters now show an error.
- Fixed a crash when using a 0-byte file in an old version and a non-empty file in the latest version.
- Executing files that aren't being updated now properly executes the files.
- Add the local AppData folder target.
- wyUpdate no longer deletes empty folders.
- Allow different elevation level for starting processes from in your update. The elevation options are: (1) same elevation as wyUpdate [Default], (2) not elevated, and (3) elevated.
- The "Open the containing folder..." link now opens the correct folder for the every project (rather than just the folder for the last built project).
- Fixed Undo/Redo when you edit the same property of a file / folder back-to-back on 2 or more files / folders. Previously, wyBuild ignored the second change -- so if you pressed Undo then the first change was reverted by the subsequent changes were left changed.
- Fixed Undo / Redo when file execution (or other checkbox properties for a file) were changed.
- Fixed Undo/Redo for the "Register COM dll" checkbox.
- If languages files fail to load or save an error message is shown rather than failing silently.
- Fixed some edge cases on version number comparison (especially if words were used in the version number).
- Added a link to the executing files help article on the "Update Actions" panel.
- When you add blank folders when building from commandline wyBuild will now show a warning.
- Included a client file viewer, a server file viewer, and an update file viewer.
- When a catch-all update is used wyBuild now correctly marks for deletion old files that are no longer around.
- wyUpdate is now faster and manages memory better.
- wyUpdate now mimics the Internet Explorer user agent because some servers are misconfigured (that is, they die or hang when the user agent string isn't written in a precise way).
- Support HTTP credentials in the download site URL (e.g. http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org ). Thanks ELOMAC.
- When updating the computer can no longer go into "sleep mode" until the update succeeds or fails.
- When a file fails to patch the user is given a better error message telling them what happened and how to fix it.
- You can now use both the %updatepath% and %urlargs% for server download sites.
- Self update files are saved to a subdirectory to prevent conflicts in name.
- Cancelling "File in use" dialog now rolls back updates.
- Handle file execution failures more gracefully (instead of crashing the process).
- If UAC is disabled wyUpdate no longer does an infinite loop (closing and opening over and over again). Instead it just tries once, and if it fails, it restarts your app to tell it the error that happened.
- Save the proxy settings after wyUpdate self-updates. Thanks ELOMAC.
- The file in-use dialog now shows what processes are using the files. For Windows Vista and newer.
- Added a commandline option to start an app after an update failure. Use the -startonerr and optionally the -startonerra arguments.
- Added the option to output the changelog or error to STDOUT or a file when using /quickcheck /justcheck /noerr.
- wyUpdate / AutomaticUpdater no longer get stuck between states. That is, wyUpdate thinking it's at one step and the AutomaticUpdater thinking it's on a completely different step.
- Option to disable the animation (set the Animate property to false).
- Fixes the AutomaticUpdater spuriously checking for updates (and hiding the control) when there were updates ready to be installed.
- Fixed threading issues related to the BackgroundWorker (thanks Martin).
- Multiple problems were solved with the AutomaticUpdater being used in 32-bit processes running on 64-bit systems. These problems mostly happened with Windows Services.
- Let users specify their own way to exit their application using the new CloseAppNow event. This fixes problems with certain VSTO apps.
- The error & changes dialog boxes now use a multi-line label for the title. Now the title wraps with the dialog resize.
- Don't show the extended error information textbox if there is no extended error info.
- Added disposable interface to the AutomaticUpdater and helper classes. Thanks ELOMAC.
- Better memory usage and redundant code removed.
- Fixed a bug where if your app or service was closing for update installation, and an error happened when starting wyUpdate, your app could be in a "bad" state. That is, it wouldn't install the updates and it wouldn't begin its normal function. It would just be in "zombie" mode.
- Fixed AutoUpdate file in-use bug.
v2.6.14 (May 25, 2011)
- Fixed the "Download sites disappearing" bug.
- Fixed a crash in wyUpdate under certain edge cases.
- Fixed the "The path is not of a legal form." bug when installing to the "Common Program Files (x86)" directory on Windows XP 32-bit.
- wyUpdate no longer uses the Internet Explorer file cache. Each request will download the files anew.
- If you're using the "/fromservice" argument you can now use the -logfile:"C:\filename.txt" to output the result (success or error message).
- When wyUpdate self-updated when used with the AutomaticUpdater, some commandline options weren't passed along to the new wyUpdate version (forcelang, updatepath, urlargs, etc.).
- Fix Windows Forms AutomaticUpdater crash when the application exits (threading bug)
- The Arguments property now correctly passes arguments to restarted process (broken in AU 2.6.11)
v2.6.13 (April 9, 2011)
- SFTP uploading/browsing bugfixes.
- Shortcut files can now be added using the commandline builder.
- Added ability to override the "catch-all update" project property in the commandline builder using the new "catchall" argument.
- Fixed a bug where attributes of
elements failed to be read when a filename alias was used.
- Add tooltip with the full project location on the project tabs and start page history list.
- Minor UI fixes to the start page history list.
- Better proxy support (thanks Mihaimarin)
- Fixed the "Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created" crash under certain edge cases in the Windows Forms AutomaticUpdater.
- Fixed the visibility of the AutomaticUpdater when automatically checking for updates (keeps it hidden).
v2.6.12 (April 3, 2011)
- Increased the number of projects shown in the history list to 8.
- Now there's a scrollbar when there's too many recent projects to be shown at once.
- Long filenames are no longer cut off in the recent project history list.
- Added a Hungarian translation of wyUpdate (thanks Zoltán)
- Fixed some cases where wyUpdate failed to elevate itself: if client.wyc was the only file being updated and some other edge cases.
- Fixed a race condition when using the AutomaticUpdater where sometimes the update installed sometimes wyUpdate killed itself.
- Some users were shooting themselves in the foot with commandline args meant for a "standalone" usage. We've removed the foot-gun.
- The "/skipinfo" commandline argument failed to check if the user needed to elevate.
- The AutomaticUpdater shows the "wyUpdate ended prematurely" error much less often. Instead wyUpdate sticks around a bit longer to tell your app what actually happened.
- Relative paths for the "wyUpdateLocation" property no longer cause an error.
- Fixed the "KeepHidden" property that was broken in 2.6.11.
- Fixed the wrong icon being shown when an update was ready to be installed in the WPF version of the AutomaticUpdater.
v22.214.171.124 (January 25, 2011)
- Fixed a race condition when auto-updating services.
- Cancelling between certain steps now longer causes wyUpdate to crash.
- When the client.wyc fails to be written to, the update is rolled back. Previously the software would be left in an uncertain state.
- Fixed several threading bugs that caused various problems that appeared seemingly at random.
v126.96.36.199 (January 21, 2011)
- Fix threading problems in the WPF version of the AutomaticUpdater.
- The "Try again now" menu now works under all cases.
- Fixed a crash when update changelog is blank.
v2.6.11 (January 18, 2011)
- You can now upload your updates to SFTP servers. (a.k.a. SSH FTP)
- Added the ability to start services with arguments.
- Registry changes can be added in the new XML version via the wyBuild commandline builder.
- Lots of improvements to the upload sites editor.
- Support rolling back updates when execution of a file fails (i.e. non-zero return codes)
- wyBuild now stops uploading to a site if one of the files fails to upload.
- Fixed an Undo/Redo crash for upload sites and update actions.
- Many minor UI improvements.
- You can now use wyUpdate in standalone mode (e.g. without the AutomaticUpdater) to update Windows Services silently.
- wyUpdate (for both .NET 2.0 & 4.0) is smaller and faster.
- Added the "/skipinfo" commandline switch to skip showing the update information and start updating immediately.
- The progress bar is now paused when the cancel dialog is visible (Windows Vista & 7 only).
- The "failed signature validation" message now includes more information for users to debug the error.
- If you included wyUpdate.exe in a previous version in your wyBuild project (despite the thousands of places we said *not* to), wyUpdate no longer tries to delete itself. It just ignores the request to delete itself and continues the update.
- Fixed a bug where the execution args weren't saved when wyUpdate self-updated.
- You can now use the AutomaticUpdaterBackend class in non-GUI applications (Windows Services, console apps, etc).
- UpdateType of Automatic or CheckAndDownload failed to download the update automatically when the app was shutdown between checking and successfully downloading the update. This has been fixed.
- There was sometimes a long delay between clicking or calling "Install now" and between the actual installing. Now the update begins nearly instantaneously.
v2.6.10 (December 17, 2010)
- Remove the option to upload *.wys and *.wyu separately. This has caused far too many problems for new users.
- The version of updates that will be uploaded is now shown next to the upload button.
- wyBuild now shows a persistent message if the updates are uploaded successfully.
- Fix capitalization in buttons and menus in wyBuild.
- The progress shown in the Windows 7 taskbar is now removed when the task is cancelled (uploading or building updates).
- Adjust the minimum size of the wyBuild windows so the "Updates built successfully" message is no longer cut off. (Thanks, Mark.)
- wyBuild Commandline Builder:
- Fully commandline version of wyBuild to create updates (wybuild.cmd.exe).
- Removed build by commandline from the UI version of wyBuild (wybuild.exe); use the new wybuild.cmd.exe. We also removed "showui" automated build option.
- Add recursively add folders in the "add version" XML file in wybuild.cmd.exe
- Can now upload updates via wyBuild Commandline Builder.
- Show download progress (e.g. x MB of y MB)
- Fix WoW64 registry access in the .NET 4.0 version of wyUpdate.
v2.6.9 (October 29, 2010)
- Odd typo ("Build wyUpdates" instead of "Build wyUpdate").
- Included a fixed version of the Portuguese translation. Thanks Alexandre.
- Fixed a bug in the WPF AutomaticUpdater where the control could have "Default" Width and Height and cause several usability bugs.
v2.6.8 (October 22, 2010)
- COM reg and start/stop services via commandline.
- The "Optimize NGEN assemblies" is now unchecked by default.
- Fixed an GUI deadlock in wyBuild (creating a new instance of wyBuild when a modal window was visible on the first instance).
- wyUpdate makes WOW64 registry key errors clearer.
- wyUpdate now shows download progress for FTP download sites.
- The AutomaticUpdater can now use translation strings & events set in your form's constructor.
v2.6.7 (September 30, 2010)
- Add update actions (Stop / Start Windows services).
- Added a warning when wyUpdate.exe is included in the project.
- Added a warning when 2 separate versions reference the same file on disk.
- Added an error when %file% isn't included in the update download site.
- Several speed optimizations to update building.
- Let users opt-out of the .NET optimzation phase of the update process (in File -> Properties)
- Fixed the Register COM checkbox stays when you click from a DLL to a "Predefined folder". It should disappear.
- Fixed a crash when editing a upload site after it had been removed using Undo.
- COM registration now requires admin permission.
- Fix crash in wyUpdate (threading related)
- Add the Foreground property to the WPF AutomaticUpdater.
- Fix the buttons in the "Error" and "View Changes" windows in the AutomaticUpdater control so they resize to fit the language strings.
- Fixed "CheckAndDownload" to stop once the AutomaticUpdater has completed downloading.
v2.6.6 (September 3, 2010)
- Fix a build error caused by turning filenames to lowercase.
- Add the Turkish language (thanks Erol)
- Add ability to force translations for wyUpdate using the -forcelang="CULTURE-CODE" commandline switch. (e.g. -forcelang="de-DE")
- Fixed proxy detection in wyUpdate.
- Fixed annoying beep in wyUpdate when empty changlogs were used.
- Fixed translation overflow errors in wyUpdate running processes window.
- Fix AutomaticUpdater sometimes got stuck on Extracting step indefinitely.
v2.6.5 (August 20, 2010)
- Fix several cases where crashes can happen in the Upload panel in wyBuild.
- Usability fixes when adding & editing update site locations.
- wyUpdate now properly forms the filename for files with additional paramters (e.g. %urlargs%).
v2.6.4 (August 6, 2010)
- Can now register and unregister COM dlls.
- Fix a wyUpdate crash in the case of incorrectly configured project.
v188.8.131.52 (August 3, 2010)
- Fixes a crash in wyUpdate when .NET 4.0 isn't installed.
v2.6.3 (August 2, 2010)
- Allow users to include either a .NET 2.0+ or a .NET 4.0 Client Profile wyUpdate.
- Proxy settings inside wyBuild are now used for updates.
- Fix wyUpdate returning 3 instead of 2 on new updates.
- Fix Menu hinting character in WPF AutomaticUpdater controls.
v2.6.2 (July 27, 2010)
- Update included languages.
- Minor UI fix in wyBuild "Build wyUpdate" screen.
- Add links to the step-by-step walkthrough in wyBuild.
v2.6.1 (July 20, 2010)
- Tab bars in wyBuild now respond to horizontal scroll wheels along with vertical scroll wheels.
- Can now specify files to execute in the "add by commandline" XML files.
- wyUpdate returns 3 on cancelled update.
- Fix the 'SeSecurityPrivilege' when updating as a non-admin once and for all.
- Fix a crash when NGENing .NET 4.0 assemblies when .NET 4.0 isn't installed.
- The AutomaticUpdater is now available for WPF .NET 3.0 and WPF .NET 4.0 Client Profile.
v2.6 (July 3, 2010)
- You can now target 32-bit registry in 64-bit Windows.
- Can resize the registry editor.
- Can now install to "Program Files\Common Files" for both x86 and x64.
- Fix a crash when disconnecting from an already timed out FTP connection.
- Minor UI improvements in wyBuild.
- The AutomaticUpdater for .NET 4.0 can now run on the Client Profile version of the .NET Framework.
- Can specify arguments to start the new app with after an automatic update.
- Minor fixes in the AutomaticUpdater.
v2.5.25 (June 17, 2010)
- Fixed a minor bug with variables in Registry key values.
- Updated the FTP library.
- Fixed a bug where wyUpdate sent the auto-updated program garbage commandline.
- The AutomaticUpdater can now forcefully recheck for updates.
v2.5.24 (May 29, 2010)
- Warn about files in use when updating instead of crashing hard. (Fix for aggressive anti-virus programs).
- Add %urlargs% variable for update sites and -urlargs commandline argument for wyUpdate.
- Fix the updatepath bug when using the AutomaticUpdater.
- Small fixes to AutomaticUpdater control.
v2.5.23 (May 9, 2010)
- wyBuild & wyUpdate now completely support .NET 4.0.
- Included the Norwegian translation - thanks Lasse.
- Included a correct Swedish translation - thanks Johan.
- Fixed a bug in building updates/wyUpdate from commandline where languages were dropped.
- Can now remove versions by XML & replace existing versions.
- Silent update checking will no longer briefly show the wyUpdate window.
- AutomaticUpdater for .NET 4.0.
v2.5.22 (April 21, 2010)
- Updates can now be signed. This prevents non-authorized updates from being installed.
- Fixed a crash in the FTP browser when the FTP server disconnects you and you try to change directories.
- wyUpdate now accepts the "-updatepath" commandline switch.
- wyUpdate correctly self-updates when the file attributes (hidden, read-only, etc.) are set.
- The AutomaticUpdater control can now be translated.
v2.5.21 (March 27, 2010)
- Fix a crashing bug in the silent building
- Changes textbox resizes to the full size of the wyBuild window
- Can now customize the title of wyUpdate.
- Processes can be started as Hidden, Normal, Minimized, or Maximized
v2.5.20 (March 22, 2010)
- New Japanese & Korean translations
- XML imported versions now nest correctly
- The version differencing algorithm has been overhauled to fix a number of bugs (files not being deleted, etc.) and improve speed significantly.
- Can now build wyUpdate from commandline
- Silent building is now truly silent (option to show building UI with -showui commandline switch)
v2.5.19 (March 19, 2010)
- A proper Italian translation. Thanks Sebastiano.
- Can now close wyUpdate automatically on successful updates
- Re-launch programs after auto-updates as limited user.
v2.5.18 (February 26, 2010)
- Include a proper Spanish translation. Thanks Nacho.
v2.5.17 (February 24, 2010)
- Fix the ACL bug for local user installs (aka the SeSecurityPrivilege bug).
v2.5.16 (February 18, 2010)
- Fix the design-time crashing bug in the AutomaticUpdater control caused by large fonts.
v2.5.15 (February 4, 2010)
- Add "/quickcheck /justcheck" to wyUpdate
v2.5.14 (January 27, 2010)
- wyBuild can now upload UTF-8 encoded files.
- The AutomaticUpdater control now shows the background color (even transparent).
v2.5.13 (January 22, 2010)
- wyUpdate now supports custom proxies
- wyUpdate now has the useragent "wyUpdate / VERSION"
v2.5.12 (January 4, 2010)
- Changes property in the AutomaticUpdater no longer crashes.
v2.5.11 (December 18, 2009)
- Now exe files can be executed both before and after updates are installed.
v184.108.40.206 (December 15, 2009)
- Extend the length of the trial to 21 days.
v2.5.10 (December 14, 2009)
- Trial extensions are now properly applied.
- wyUpdate uses smaller cache folders to reduce the risk of hitting the "260 max path" bug
- The AutomaticUpdater control adds several new properties & events
v2.5.9 (December 4, 2009)
- wyBuild adds links to the video tutorial for new users.
- wyUpdate now shows the titles of processes without Window text
- The closing process window now does all the work in a thread.
v2.5.8 (November 23, 2009)
- Fix an edge case where wyUpdate isn't properly self-updated
v2.5.7 (November 21, 2009)
- Updated the German language file (thanks Andreas)
- The Adler32 checksums were being incorrectly calculated in some rare cases (caused failed patching & failed downloading)
- Minor downloader fix.
v2.5.5 (November 10, 2009)
- Speedups in TurboPatch
- Strong signed AutomaticUpdater control.
- Slight FTP uploading speedups.
- The AutomaticUpdater control can now try again after a failure.
- Fix a self-Automatic-update crash
- Fix an Access Control List Bug
v2.5.3 (October 9, 2009)
- wyBuild & wyUpdate now require Windows 2000+ (Windows 98/ME are no longer supported)
- wyBuild now automatically updates itself (optional)
- Drag & drop uses less CPU
- Icons are now shown when you drag & drop
- wyBuild can now create patches for files that are "in use".
- Many minor bug fixes.
- wyUpdate now fully supports automatic updating (see: http://wyday.com/wybuild/help/automatic-updates/)
- Corrupt update files (without update details) are now detected early.
- Many minor bug fixes.
- NGEN on both x86 and x64 Windows (aka 32-bit and 64-bit)
v2.3 (August 5, 2009)
- Updated to the latest zip library.
- You can now silently check for updates (see: How to Silently Check for Updates)
v2.2.2 (July 28, 2009)
- Upload ftp sites can now have a port other than 21 (working this time!)
v2.2.1 (July 28, 2009)
- Patches were cached incorrectly, thus creating falty patch files.
v2.2 (July 27th, 2009)
- Silent building now properly checks for possible errors.
- Silent building taskbar icon now is 32x32 in Windows 7.
- The update building progress is also shown in the taskbar on Windows 7.
- Upload ftp sites can now have a port other than 21
- The wyUpdate theme preview now shows Windows 7 styled windows
- Shortcuts in Windows 7 are now being shown with the correct icon (instead of the C: icon)
- Updated the start page buttons to match Windows 7 theme
- Updated to the latest zip library
- The download & update progress is also shown in the taskbar on Windows 7.
- Long errors are now shown in the more details box
v2.1 (July 8, 2009)
- wyBuild is now easier to use for first time users
- wyUpdate can now be built to be included with any version of your software (instead of just the latest)
- Faster update creation
- Faster update installation
v2.0.5 (July 1, 2009)
- Ability to override server file site via commandline argument to wyUpdate
- Faster update creation
- Faster update installation
v2.0.4 (June 12, 2009)
- Minimizing wyBuild caused the tabs to scroll all the way to the left.
- Simplify the error about %versionfrom% in the filename.
- Fix center screen issue on first run
- Default language should be first non-english language if english isn't checked
v2.0.3 (May 15, 2009)
- You now only have to add the download site for your updates once.
- Major usability improvements with the Version tabs and Project Tabs.
- wyBuild now creates delta patches from Unicode file paths
- Fixed a Tab redraw bug when versions were added or removed.
- Fixed a small Undo/Redo bug for shortcut "window style"
- Fixed a bug when clicking "Edit" or "Remove" language when nothing was selected (thanks Bob)
- Added Serbian Cyrillic (thanks Ozzii)
- Hidden and Read-only files can now be updated.
- wyUpdate now starts faster and runs with less memory
- wyUpdate now shows where an error occurs, and shows that rolling back has started