Deletes the product key. It's almost always better to revoke a product key rather than deleting the product key. If you delete a product key you cannot restore it. If you revoke a product key you can always re-enable it later. See: limelm.pkey.revoke.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the product key.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Product key not found.
- No product keys found pkey_id supplied.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot generate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
147: Cannot delete product keys with the free plan.
- You cannot delete product keys with the free plan. You can upgrade your account to a paying plan to delete product keys (and much more).