Gets the trial extension ID based on a trial extension.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the version of which the trial extension belongs. You can get the version ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/100/you can see the version ID is 100. (Note: The Version ID is not the Version GUID).
- The trial extension you want to get the ID for.
The method returns the single trial extension ID.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
119: The product key is missing.
- You must specify a product key.
135: The trial extension doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- You can only delete trial extensions you have access to.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
143: You do not have permission to view or manually activate verified trials or the ability to create, edit, and delete trial extensions. Contact your account administrator(s).
- You need permission to manage trial extensions. Contact your admin to give you permissions.
144: The trial extension is missing.
- You're missing the "ext" parameter.