v2.1 (November 26, 2010)
- Use the ForeColor property when drawing text.
- Add a VS 2010 solution file.
v2.0.3 (December 30, 2008)
- Fixed a bug with the ContextMenuStrip property.
v2.0.2 (December 25, 2008)
- Removed unused functions & dependencies.
v2.0.1 (August 10, 2008)
- Made the the "menu target" part of button slightly wider.
- A few minor fixes related to the new ContextMenu support.
- Added the BSD license to the archive.
v2.0 (May 16, 2008)
- The SplitButton now works with 'ContextMenu' controls in addition to the existing support for 'ContextMenuStrip' controls. This was added so you can use the newly released VistaMenu with the Split Button.
v1.6 (February 8, 2008)
- I've added support for image display and both image and text alignment.
- There are also many small fixes.
v1.5 (July 28, 2007)
- This fixes the small bug of the focus rectangle (i.e. the dotted line) being shown in all cases of focus, when it's only supposed to be shown when the button receives focus from the keyboard.
v1.4 (July 21, 2007)
- Fixes a null exception if the SplitMenu isn't set. In this version, if you don't set the SplitMenu property, the SplitButton will act like a regular button.
v1.0 (June 24, 2007)