Open Source, BSD License
v0.5 (March 24, 2007)
- Fixed: PREGAP & POSTGAP parsing error/crash.
- Fixed: Multiple FILEs parsing error. (thanks Bela)
- Fixed: FILE's output
- Changed: FILE is no longer stored in the global section.
- Added version information to the top of CueSharp.cs
v0.4.6 (February 19, 2007)
- Changed to "Environment.NewLine" instead of "\r\n" for cross platform compatibility.
v0.4.5 (January 10, 2007)
- Added a CueSheet constructor to parse a passed string. (thanks Jason)
- Added XML comments to most methods to clarify their usage.
- Added a new method for manipulating Tracks to the example project.
- CueSharp is now built with an XML documentation file.
v0.4 (January 9, 2007)
- Added ability to create cuesheets from scratch.
- Expanded the example project to show new functionality.
- Fixed minor bugs in the example project.
- Renamed the CueParser class to CueSheet to reflect it's new functionality.
v0.3.3 (December 8, 2006)
- Fixed my error in outputting FLAGS. (thanks florian)
- Replaced all occurrences of "\n" with "\r\n" thereby fixing the ouput files.
v0.3.2 (November 27, 2006)
- Indices was spelled incorrectly as "indicies". (thanks Matt)
- Partial implementation of FreeDB query calculation - it's not working, though.
v0.3.1 (July 29, 2006)
- Now compiles with .NET 1.1 (thanks Zeugma)
v0.3 (July 14, 2006)
- Opens/Saves cue sheets with Encoding.Default (a region-specific ASCII) by default instead of Unicode
- Added option to Open/Save cue sheets with any other encoding
- Added an example cuesheet to the "TestCueSharp\bin\Debug|Retail" directories
v0.2 (July 8, 2006)
- Added .ToString() method to the Track class and the CueSheet class.
- Fixed REM comment parsing.
- Updated example project
v0.1 (June 29, 2006)