Open Source, BSD License
CueSharp is an open source cue sheet parser library written in C#.
The cue sheet, simply put, is a text file that stores metadata for extracted audio CDs and data CDs. Cue sheets are typically generated using Exact Audio Copy (EAC) in order to rip your audio CDs perfectly.
Features at a glance
- Accurately follows the cue sheet specification.
- Can open cue sheets for wave files and binary data files alike.
- Easy to use interface to create, open, edit, and save cue sheets.
- Compiles with .NET 1.1 – 3.5, and Mono.
What CueSharp Isn't
CueSharp is not a standalone program - if you aren't a developer, then CueSharp isn't for you. Here are a couple of standalone programs that can open and manipulate CueSheets:
- foobar2000: A freeware audio player for Windows 2000, XP and Vista.
- DaemonTools: A freeware program for mounting .bin/.cue files to a virtual disc drive.