The wyDay blog is where you find all the latest news and tips about our existing products and new products to come.
February 17th, 2008
InstantUpdate 1.0 Release Candidate 2 is out now. This is a fairly large release; it has more bugs fixed and features added than any previous version.
- InstantUpdate Client is now translated to 11 languages (Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish)
- Create and edit translations using the new translation editor
- InstantUpdate is now code signed which produces friendlier warnings when Vista's UAC elevation is needed
- Appearance templates can be edited
- Files can now be executed either before or after your update
- Programs created with the .NET Framework are automatically optimized
Notable Bug fixes:
- InstantUpdate Designer correctly supports Windows Explorer drag and drop.
- Full support for custom set fonts, including Windows Vista's SegoeUI
- InstantUpdate Designer starts and runs considerably faster
- Keyboard accessibility improvements
- Vista's UAC elevation is only called when absolutely necessary
- Plus much more.
And, as always, the forum is open for questions, comments, bug reports, and general help of any kind. No registration is required, just drop by.
Download InstantUpdate 1.0 RC 2
or to keep up-to-date with our latest posts.