This could be a few things. This might be an over agressive anti-virus program deleting files it doesn't understand. Or it might be some other 3rd party program "restoring" or "resetting" his computer.
I have a few questions:
- What anti-virus and/or anti-malware programs is the customer running?
- Does this problem happen if the customer starts your program, activates, closes your program, and then re-opens your program without first restarting the computer. That is, does your program still work within one "session" of the computer.
- What version of TurboActivate are you using? (TA 3.2 is the latest version, as of the time I'm writing this).
- What version of Windows are they running (e.g. Windows 7 x64)?
- Are you activating from API or are you using our TurboActivate wizard?