Search for a trial extension using the customer ID.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the version to search for the trial extension. You can get the version ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/100/you can see the version ID is 100. (Note: The Version ID is not the Version GUID).
- A customer ID, email, or any other unique identifier so you can easily search trial extensions later.
The method returns a list of trial extensions if there's a match with the customer ID.
<extensions> <ext id="103" extension="9KR5-PBGH-23CW-FUQ6-9Q22-BI76-3NXT" expires="2012-12-25" uses="16" max_uses="20"/> <ext id="104" extension="37CU-6XJN-5V6S-KY4C-GIDD-BXP7-F6XT" expires="2012-05-21" uses="0" max_uses="2"/> </extensions>
1: Product key not found.
- No product keys found for the email address specified.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
136: No trial extensions were found for the customer ID.
- Specify another customer ID.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.