Generates a trial extension.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the version to create the trial extension in. You can get the version ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/100/you can see the version ID is 100. (Note: The Version ID is not the Version GUID).
- Whether this trial extension will require online validation with the LimeLM servers (recommended), or will be completely standalone (and much longer, 380+ characters). Possible values:
- The length of the trial extension in days.
- When the trial extension can no longer be used (in form YYYY-MM-DD, e.g. 2011-01-22)
- A customer ID, email, or any other unique identifier so you can easily search trial extensions later.
- The max uses for the online trial extension. If this is not set then the default value of 1 is used. Set to 0 for unlimited uses.
The method returns the single trial extension.
<trialext id="103" extension="9KR5-PBGH-23CW-FUQ6-9Q22-BI76-3NXT"/>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
109: The version doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- Check to make sure you have access to the version id you've passed in.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot generate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
121: You must specify the length of the trial using the "length" parameter.
- The length of the trial must be greater than or equal to "1".
122: You must specify an "expires" date that is greater than today.
- The expires date must be in the future.
123: The customer ID must be less than 321 characters.
- The customer ID is limited to a maximum of 320 characters.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.