Revokes (or un-revokes) a product key.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the product key.
- Whether to revoke or un-revoke the product key. Possible values are "
true" and "
false". If this parameter isn't present (or is invalid) it will default to "
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
1: Product key not found.
- No product keys found pkey_id supplied.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot revoke product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.