Gets the product key ID based on a product key.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The product key you want to get the ID for.
The method returns the single product key ID.
1: Product key not found.
- No product key ID was found for the product key supplied.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
119: The product key is missing.
- You must specify a product key.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.