Generate product keys for a particular version.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the version to create the product keys in. You can get the version ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/100/you can see the version ID is 100. (Note: The Version ID is not the Version GUID).
- The number of product keys to generate. If this is not set then the default value of 1 is used.
- The number of activations the product keys will have. If this is not set then the default value of 1 is used.
- An email to associate with the product keys.
- One or more license fields to associate with the product keys.
- The values to associate with the field names. The number of values must match the number of field names provided in the
- One or more tags to associate with the product keys.
The method returns the list of generated product keys.
<pkeys total="2"> <pkey id="103" key="A84U-ZTZT-V2WI-5KCK-EV5S-3PWK-K2TX"/> <pkey id="104" key="X8ZB-FRRK-PVWX-M3RY-YPE8-ARFM-N2TX"/> </pkeys>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
109: The version doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- Check to make sure you have access to the version id you've passed in.
110: You only have N activations left in your plan.
- You have requested more activations than you have left in your plan. Upgrade your account for more activations.
111: You have no more activations left in your plan.
- There are no more activations in your account. Upgrade your account for more activations.
113: You only have N serials left in your plan.
- You have requested more serials than you have left in your plan. Upgrade your account for more serials. (Only applies to the Serial plan).
114: You have no more serials left in your plan.
- There are no more serials in your account. Upgrade your account for more serials. (Only applies to the Serial plan).
116: There must be equal amount of features as feature values.
- You have specified more
feature_valuevalues (or vice versa). There must be an equal number of
117: You must enter a value for the feature "feature name". It's a required feature.
- There's a required feature that you've forgotten to set. Either set the feature or mark the feature as not required.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot generate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
131: Tags must be less than 256 characters long.
- You can only use tags that are less than 256 character long.
132: Tags cannot contain the * character. The "TAG_NAME" tag violates this rule.
- Tags cannot contain the asterisk character.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
148: You can't set empty tags.
- Tags must consist of at least 1 character. Empty or null tags are rejected.