Get all custom license fields for a particular version.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the version to get all the custom license fields for. You can get the version ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/100/you can see the version ID is 100. (Note: The Version ID is not the Version GUID).
The method returns all the custom license fields for the version specified.
<fields> <field id="103" name="update_expires" type="date_time" ta_readable="true" required="true"/> <field id="104" name="Full Name" type="string" ta_readable="false" required="false" description="The customer's full name."/> </fields>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
109: The version doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- Check to make sure you have access to the version id you've passed in.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot generate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
151: No custom license fields.
- There are no custom license fields for the version specified.