Delete an existing custom license field. If you delete a license field it is removed from all the product keys.
- Your API application key. Your api key is available on your settings page.
- The id of the license field you'll be deleting. You can get the field ID by examining the URL in your browser. For instance, from the URL
http://wyday.com/limelm/version/42/edit-feature/you can see the license field ID is 42. Also, the license field id is returned when you call the limelm.feature.add web API function.
This method has no specific response - It returns an empty success response if it completes without error.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
108: The version id is missing.
- The version id was not specified.
118: Your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account.
- You cannot generate product keys when your account is in dormant mode. Re-enable your account and you will no longer get this error.
127: The license field doesn't exist or you don't have access to it.
- Check to make sure you have access to the license field id you've passed in.
142: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.