The Adobe AIR example was built using the Flash Builder
. Here's what the files mean.
- AIRTester-app.xml: The configuration of the AIR app.
- AIRTester.mxml: The "main window" of the example app.
- PKey.mxml: The "pkey entry" window of the example app.
- TrialExtension.mxml: The "trial extension" windows of the example app.
- TurboActivate.as: The class that contains all the TurboActivate calls.
- TurboActivateEvent.as: A helper class used by TurboActivate.
Does this make sense? What program are you using to edit your AIR app? It doesn't sound like Flash Builder.