bright, fresh software
Downloads  |  Buy

LimeLM Integration with vTiger CMS

LimeLM Integration with vTiger CMS

Postby Brent » July 22nd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Hi,

This is probably more of a question for the vTiger crowd, but I thought I would throw it out there. First, I want to thank the wyDay team. I had a major software release this week that went over eerily smoothly, thanks in large part to LimeLM and wyBuild.

Here's the deal though, next on the chopping block for me is to integrate LimeLM with our CMS (vTiger). The web API is a piece of cake. So, the complication is not so much on the LimeLM side of things. The problem is that building an add-on module for vTiger is not as straightforward as I had hoped.

What I want to do is have vTiger licensing information show up in a block in vTiger, associated with an Account in that system. We also need the ability to edit that licensing information within vTiger.

Again, this is more of a vTiger development problem since LimeLM's web API makes its end of deal pretty simple. I just wanted to throw this out there for find out if anyone else has already done this, or has enough experience with making vTiger modules that they could build this.

-Brent
Brent

Re: LimeLM Integration with vTiger CMS

Postby Sam » July 22nd, 2010, 5:17 pm

First, I want to thank the wyDay team. I had a major software release this week that went over eerily smoothly, thanks in large part to LimeLM and wyBuild.

Thanks, Brent. That means alot.

Again, this is more of a vTiger development problem since LimeLM's web API makes its end of deal pretty simple. I just wanted to throw this out there for find out if anyone else has already done this, or has enough experience with making vTiger modules that they could build this.

Unfortunately none of us here know anything about vTiger integration. I've done a cursory search and found a couple of resources about creating new modules.

If you have trouble integrating your vTiger module with LimeLM let us know - we'll try to help where we can.
Sam

Return to LimeLM, TurboActivate, & TurboFloat Support